f

Sunday, September 21, 2014

And The Winner Is.....










Happy Sunday Everyone!
So sorry to be missing in action the last few days. I've had quite a bit on my plate with my guests who are visiting from Italy.
I missed posting the winner of the Sew News 1 year subscription yesterday, so I quickly wanted to get that done.  As always, it breaks my heart that I don't have one for everyone one, but who knows, there may be another in the up coming months, so don't lose hope. I will be announcing the next sew along later this week and I do have a magazine to give away. so be sure to check back.
So without further ado, the winner is....




Congratulations Lisa!!!!!
Please be sure to email me at sewbussted@yahoo.com with your mailing address so I can get your subscription in.
Have a wonderful Sunday!
Rhonda  




Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Somehow, we need to figure out a meetup! I would LOVE nothing more than to take a corset class with you.

      Delete
  2. Just want you to know I bought the latest sew news because of your Clover pant article. I haven't bought one in years. You are the reason, not the pants!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish you were here so I could give you a hug. Hopefully you'll feel it in spirit :)

      Delete
  3. Woo to the Oot! thanks so much! I'm rarely as surprised as I am when I find I won something...now if I could just find a 'sewing time' giveaway... ;-)

    ReplyDelete