f

Thursday, November 21, 2013

A Little Fun Coming Up

A few months ago, I was contacted by Deby of http://so-sew-easy.com/ and she asked if I would like to participate in her Seasonal Sewing Series.
It sounded like a lot of fun and Deby has been very gracious to me, sending lots of traffic my way, so I said, "Sure!" The series began the first week of November and I really should have shared it with you before now, so sorry. Deby is giving away a prize everyday, so you should hop on over and get your name in. Hey, you never know!!! You can read all about it here,  http://so-sew-easy.com/seasonal-sewing-series/
My participation day is this upcoming Monday, November 25th and here's a little sneak peek at what I'll be posting.
What will it be, what will it be?!!!!! Just a little hint, I always like to give a little gift this time of year :) Be sure to check back Monday. I'll post a link here on my blog to Deby's blog so you can easily find my post. 



Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the mention Rhonda, that fabric is just perfect for the ... oops, nearly gave it away!

    Looking forward to featuring your product, thanks for being my guest

    Deby @So Sew Easy

    ReplyDelete