f

Thursday, January 31, 2013

Thoughts For a Thursday Morning

Typically, I would save this for Sunday evening, but it is so beautiful and I feel that it should not be saved, but shared...now. It will only take 10 minutes out of your day, but I feel that it will add so much more than it takes away.



OH, caught my attention and made me present in this moment
MY, connects me with something deep in my soul
GOD,the personal journey that we all long to be on, to be inspired, to feel connected to a universe that   celebrates life.

As this last day of the first month of this year comes to a close, may we all be mindful of the gift that it truly is. May we not just race through our days and not know how we spent our time.

I wish for you an OH MY GOD day!
Rhonda



Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for sharing this, Rhonda. It is full of beautiful ideas and images, and a powerful reminder for us to enjoy the natural world, to enjoy others, to celebrate this journey called life. Beautiful!
    PS Was that you polishing the airplane?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) Thanks Dixie. I must have watched it 3 times this morning. Sadly, no, that was not me with the airplane.

      Delete
  2. Thank you. What a beautiful video. You sure can find the most inspirational things.

    ReplyDelete