f

Friday, January 18, 2013

A Friday Hello

Good Morning Everyone!
I just wanted to let you know that I am taking a break from the blog for just a few days. I have some company who has come in and in order to spend a little more time with them, I've decided to take a little vacation of my own. I'll be back with a post on Sunday night and then resume on Monday.
Next week I'll do a few days of double posting as I am very excited about what I have to show you, a fun little vest, all rectangles, that started out as a scarf, a winter remake of a the Perfect Travel Dress that I did for Fabulous Free Pattern Friday here, a very interesting sleeve pattern and a few extra pieces that I am working on as well. See you Sunday night!
Rhonda 



Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

2 comments:

  1. I made the one seam skirt a few times and I've been practicing on basic things like infinity scarves, quilts and such. I think I have enough confidence to try something that isn't just straight lines now. LOL Looking forward to the vest!

    ReplyDelete