f

Thursday, April 5, 2012

The Craftsy Sale Problem

Hi Everyone.
I have received a couple of messages about the online class sale at Craftsy. I received an email yesterday about the sale and I purchased two of the classes for $14.99 each. The email stated that the sale would run through Saturday. So I posted the sale because of course we all like a good sale and I wanted everyone to know about it. I too went back to the website this morning and I am unable to bring up the sale price. I will send an email message to Craftsy and see if I can get a response. As for now, I have deleted the post. If I hear back from Craftsy, I will add a note to this post.
Rhonda
I have called Craftsy and I will post a message here once I hear back from them.



Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for following up on this - I just went to follow your link from my RSS reader and sign up, and everything was back at full price. Maybe they had such a response they ended the sale (which would be disappointing, but)?

    I'm a newish reader of your blog and am really enjoying it. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete