f

Thursday, March 22, 2012

A New Pattern

A month ago I showed you this top and told you how I was so disappointed when I pulled out the graded pattern and found it to have been graded incorrectly. Well the good news is that I have finished the grading and I am looking for 5 more pattern testers. At this point, I have given the pattern to a few brave souls, but I would like a few more who are willing to give it a try.
Here are the requirements;
1. The top must be made from a two-way stretch fabric which you must supply.
2. You must be able to sew up the top and have it completed by April 15th.
3. Send a picture to me of the completed top.
4. Send me a review of what you liked and what you found difficult to understand.
5. If you have a blog, you will not post your pictures until have I have made the pattern available to the general public.
If you can meet the requirements, email me at sewbussted@yahoo.com. I am only looking for 5 more testers, so please don't be disappointed if you are not chosen. I plan to have the pattern available on April 20th and I will have a special introductory price.
I am so excited about finally getting my patterns out. A real dream come true. The Clam Shell Wristlet is available here on Etsy.
As you can see from the above picture, not all stretch knits are the same. This is a very soft knit and drapes off the shoulder. It will be interesting to see your pictures and the fabrics that you choose.
Once again, thank you for your help and a very special thank you to all of you who follow the blog. It's such an honor.



Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

3 comments:

  1. I cannot *wait* to try this! It looks so great on you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute top! If you were to include instructions for a shoulder piece to go under the off-the-shoulder collar area, those of us with more mature figures could wear it, too. Please think about it, as I'd love to wear this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you are happy for someone in the UK to test I would love to try your patterns. I am happy to make the deadline given.

    ReplyDelete